I hope you saw my plug for the #CraftParty on my What I’m Lovin’ in May post last week! I wanted to give you an update of how it went!
Two sweet gals and I emptied out our craft closets, made many emergency runs to all the craft stores in town stocking up on supplies and obnoxiously posted on social media about the event – and, alas, it all came together and was a perfect evening!
Keep up with Columbia’s Etsy Market Team on Facebook to stay in the loop for future craft parties and where to find your favorite local Etsy shops popping up around town!
Coming in July, one of our Craft Party hostesses – Shanika of Life is Pichey – will be hosting crafting workshops! Keep up with her page – Gather and Craft on Facebook – for updates on upcoming classes!
Here’s a full list of vendors & sponsors for Columbia’s Etsy Market Team’s Craft Party – be sure to keep up with them on social media and support them by shopping local and handmade!
- Ally & Eloise Bakeshop – they donated some tasty cakepops & cookies for the event!
- Butterfly Vintage – Emily was one of the hosts! She sells vintage clothes and accessories and has a great eye for style!
- Columbia’s Etsy Market Team – the event host
- Fig Columbia – the event’s media sponsor
- Gather and Craft – keep up with local crafting events
- Hippy Do-Da Creations – handmade jewelry
- J. Cottage Industries – handmade candles and soap
- January Jewelry – Melissa donated a beautiful pair of earrings for one of our giveaways!
- Jelly Koe – handmade kids toys
- MASW Designs – MaryAnn donated the photobooth props for the event!
- Nana by Sally – donated a zipper wallet for one of the giveaways
- No One Alike – a father + daughter team who donated a marbled scarf for one of the giveaways
- Owlette – lovely handmade goods for the little ones (really beautiful bibs!)
- resliced – I donated this coral and gold bird nest ring for one of the giveaways!
- Saint & Rambler Vintage – Lindsay’s vintage clothing has a perky and modern feel!
- Sup-Dog Co. – maker of fine canine wearables!
- Ten & Nine Vintage Supply Company – vintage housewares – I think of Padgett’s style as “man cave decorations the wife will approve of” 😉
- Uniquely MC – beautiful handmade purses
- Yelp Columbia – donated reusable bags for the attendees!
Thank you to everyone (especially my super supportive friends!) who came out and participated in the #CraftParty! I’m really looking forward to many more of these in the future!
Happy crafting! ❤
5 thoughts on “#CraftParty Recap”
A perfect recap of the party!! Couldn’t have done it with out you! Thanks friend!!!
Thank you for bringing this to Columbia!! We so needed it!! 🙂