Hi there! My name is Jordan.
Confession: I’m a handmade addict.
Sewing is my passion, but I occasionally dabble in other crafts. This blog is a place where I share my latest creative adventure, what I’ve been lovin’ lately, and other musings as a new-mom / maker / black-dog-rescuer / #DataDiva / vegetarian-foodie / travel-junkie / obsessive-planner / local-business-lover.
I live and create in Chapin, South Carolina.
Posts that may be of interest if you’re new here…
- See the first dress I ever made (circa 2014) in this post
- The story of how I became a Mom / Andy’s Birth Story
- See the first garment I completed post-pregnancy & read all about my thoughts on the postpartum body in this post
- Learn five ways I am balancing motherhood, self-care, and creativity in this post
- Read all about my mission for the blog in My First Blog Post
Let’s be friends:
- Instagram: @jordanslicemet
- Follow me on Twitter: @jordanslicemet
- Like resliced on Facebook!
- Email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.