Hi everyone! I’m so excited to collaborate with my former #WorkHubs on this Father’s Day Gift Guide! Markessce is my go-to when I need help planning manly gifts – he’s always got great advice to help me pick out something sophisticated and stylish!
So, here it is!
With father’s day quickly approaching, start planning now how you can surprise your old man with something cool and personal – argyle socks don’t count! 😉
- No gift is complete without a handwritten card! We’re lovin’ this free printable from American Greetings:
- Add this classic handmade bowtie from Dwyane Wade’s collection at The Tie Bar to your Dad’s wardrobe:
- A new leather wallet is always a safe bet!
- Another classic gift: a simple Timex watch.
DIY: Cook his favorite meal!
- Some ideas: if Dad likes heat, try Jordan’s recipe for Spicy Rainbow Rice. For a classic meal that’ll be ready in a pinch, try Jordan’s recipe for Mini Lasagnas!
- A collection of beer glasses like these from Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- For the Dad who likes to entertain around the grill, get him a new one!
- Pizza fresh from a pizza stone is so tasty!
- This golf bag has a super comfortable 4-way strap so Dad can wear it like a backpack while walking the course!
- For an excuse to spend time with Dad, buy him a Kindle Fire and show him how to use apps! 🙂
DIY: Clean out the garage so he can entertain in style this summer!
- Help Dad to get a close shave with a new Braun Series 3 Shaver!
- A personalized wooden comb to remind him how awesome it is to be a Dad!
- Treat Dad to a professional massage from HealthSource!
DIY: Make him a bundle of his favorite coffee or frame a picture of the kids / grandkids!
Hope you all have a great Father’s Day!!